For welding areas within industrial applications, a Welding Curtain provides not only the special protection from UV radiation, sparks and spatter – but also gives you that heavy duty environmental control and work space division that you get with an Industrial Curtain. Welding Curtains allow you to provide safety to your personnel, while achieving the operational flexibility that you desire.
Welding Curtains are ideal for:
- Welding Applications
- Applications where UV sparks, radiation, or spatter may be present
- Enhanced protection from UV radiation, sparks and spatter
- Provides environmental control
- Allows work space division
Heat Sealed Perimeter Hem
A 2” Heat-Sealed Perimeter Hem adds durability and creates a waterproof seal that does not fray, tear or readily allow bacteria growth, unlike traditional stitching.
Sliding Mounting Options
Static Mounting Options
Our products are also static mount compatible. Beam Flange clamps with front mount tap are available.
Material & Colors
Optional Materials & Colors
Available Thicknesses: 14 mil, 40 mil
- NFPA 701 Compliant (Aztec Red-14 mil, Dark Green-14 mil, Charcoal-14 mil, Yellow-14 mil, Blue-14 mil)
- AWS (Aztec Red-14 mil, Dark Green-14 mil, Red-40 mil, Amber-40 mil, Dark Green-40 mil)
- California Fire Marshall (CFM) (Red-40 mil, Amber-40 mil, Dark Green-40 mil)
Have a desired or required design for your industrial curtain in your specific application? We offer a variety of styles consisting of single sided, double sided, triple sided, four sided or multiple straights.