If sanitation as well as separation is desired, Washdown Curtains are the ideal choice for your application. The seamless Washdown Curtains are constructed with FDA-Approved flexible PVC, stainless steel track, hangers and grommets, and an easy glide track system – allowing for proper sanitation and prevention of potential contaminant build-up. All materials satisfy the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 21 and remain flexible in temperatures as low as -20F.
Washdown Curtains are ideal for:
- Food Processing Facilities
- Pharmaceutical Compounding
- Clean Rooms
- Food Preparation
- Washdown Areas
- Creates a barrier while also maintaining visibility and safety
- Remains pliable in temperatures as low as -20F
- Prevents entrapment of contaminants to deter bacteria growth and eliminate rust
- The heat-sealed hem creates a waterproof seal that does fray, tear, or allow for bacteria growth
- All materials satisfy Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 21
- Stainless hardware for improved sanitation and longevity
- Areas where contaminants collect are eliminated with the tubular track, open-top hangers and seamless curtain
Heat Sealed Perimeter Hem
A 2” Heat-Sealed Perimeter Hem adds durability and creates a waterproof seal that does not fray, tear or readily allow bacteria growth, unlike traditional stitching.
Sliding Mounting Options
Material & Colors
Optional Materials & Colors
Available Thicknesses: 40 mil
- ASTM E84 Class A (Clear-40 mil)
- FDA (Clear-40 mil)
Optional Accessories Not Available With This Product
Have a desired or required design for your industrial curtain in your specific application? We offer a variety of styles consisting of single sided, double sided, triple sided, four sided or multiple straights.