Outdoor Curtains are your answer for exterior industrial curtain applications such as pavilions, access openings, and loading docks, just to name a few. Universal hardware allows for the curtains to be mounted to a door jamb or wall, a chain-weighted hem keeps the curtain in place, and full-height nylon webbing transfers wind load to the hardware and anchors. You have the option to attach the curtains to the floor when closed, which adds an additional layer of security and prevents excessive movement. Outdoor Curtains are available in custom sizes to fit any application.
Outdoor Curtains are ideal for:
- Pole Buildings
- Access Openings
- Loading Docks
- Allows airflow while keeping dust and debris out
- Added security against unwanted entry
- Quickly slides open to allow traffic to pass
- Improved working conditions
- Cost-effective alternative to rigid doors
Heat Sealed Perimeter Hem
A 2” Heat-Sealed Perimeter Hem adds durability and creates a waterproof seal that does not fray, tear or readily allow bacteria growth, unlike traditional stitching.
Sliding Mounting Options
Static Mounting Options
Our products are also static mount compatible. Beam Flange clamps with front mount tap are available.
Material & Colors
Optional Materials & Colors
Available Thicknesses: 14 mil, 40 mil
- NFPA 701 Compliant (Aztec Red-14 mil, Dark Green-14 mil, Charcoal-14 mil, Yellow-14 mil, Blue-14 mil)
- AWS (Aztec Red-14 mil, Dark Green-14 mil, Red-40 mil, Dark Green-40 mil)
- California Fire Marshall (CFM) (Red-40 mil, Dark Green-40 mil)
PVC Coated Polyester
Available Weights: 14oz, 18oz, 22oz, 40oz
- NFPA 701 Compliant (Black-18 oz, Royal Blue-18 oz, White-18 oz, Red-18 oz, Gray-18 oz, Blue-18 oz)
Have a desired or required design for your industrial curtain in your specific application? We offer a variety of styles consisting of single sided, double sided, triple sided, four sided or multiple straights.