Autobody Shop Paint Curtains
Looking for a cost-effective way to divide up space within your auto shop facility? Autobody Shop Curtains prevent unwanted debris, dust, paint, metal shavings and more from spreading between workspaces. Constructed with an NFPA 107 Compliant material, chain-weighted hem, a versatile track system and heat-sealed hems, the Autobody Shop Curtains offer a high-quality product to help confine contaminants for a cleaner work environment.
Autobody & Paint Shop Curtains are ideal for:
- Prep Rooms
- Painting Stalls
- Washdown Areas
- Grinding Stations
- Finishing Areas
- Aluminum Repair Booths
- Confine contaminants for a cleaner shop
- Create a safer work environment
- Protect paint finishes from contamination
- Improve appearance for customers
- Eliminate overspray
Heat Sealed Perimeter Hem
A 2” Heat-Sealed Perimeter Hem adds durability and creates a waterproof seal that does not fray, tear or readily allow bacteria growth, unlike traditional stitching.
Sliding Mounting Options
Static Mounting Options
Our products are also static mount compatible. Beam Flange clamps with front mount tap are available.
Material & Colors
Optional Materials & Colors
Available Thicknesses: 14 mil
- NFPA 701 Compliant (Aztec Red-14 mil, Dark Green-14 mil, Charcoal-14 mil, Yellow-14 mil, Blue-14 mil)
- AWS (Aztec Red-14 mil, Dark Green-14 mil)
PVC Coated Polyester
Available Weights: 18oz
- NFPA 701 Compliant (Black-18 oz, Royal Blue-18 oz, White-18 oz, Red-18 oz, Gray-18 oz, Blue-18 oz)
Have a desired or required design for your industrial curtain in your specific application? We offer a variety of styles consisting of single sided, double sided, triple sided, four sided or multiple straights.